Important penalty fee information
While most Member's will 'play by the rules', it is important to understand that there are areas that require considerable interaction to rectify, replace or even fix so that other Member's are not inconvenienced. The information below provides a structure of understanding of any potential additional costs that may need to be incurred. All costs are GST inclusive.
- Vehicle Left Open $25
- Key Left in Ignition $75
- Lights Left On/Battery Dead $20
- Replacement Smart Card $20
- Smoked in Vehicle $100
- Pet Hair $100
- Vehicle Left Messy $50
- Vehicle left with Low Fuel $20
- Unpaid Traffic & Parking Fines $30 plus cost of fine
- Lost vehicle key $500
- Immobile Vehicle in a Repair Shop at Cost
- Return Vehicle in a Different Place than Pick-up $75
- Keys Not Left in the Vehicle $100
- Not Reporting an Accident or Incident $100
- Lost Fuel Card $100
- Removal of Vehicle Branding $100
- Recharge Fuel Not at Authorised Stations $50
- Returned Vehicle Late $35 per hour + hourly rate
- Late Extension $30
- Late Return Affected Next Reservation $50
- Bounced Payment $20
Call Center Assistance
(8am to 6pm Monday to Friday)
- $2.50 Booking Charge is applied when you call an operator to make a new reservation, make changes to the reservation, extend your time or return your reservation early. There is no Booking charge when you call to ask a question or report an issue with your reservation.
(6pm to 8am Monday to Friday + Saturdays, Sundays & Holidays)
- $5 Booking Charge is applied when you call an operator to make a new reservation, make changes to the reservation, extend your time or return your reservation early. There is no Booking charge when you call to ask a question or report and issue with your reservation.
Changes to this Policy
This is our current fee policy outlining our Information penalty fee structure. We may change this structure from time to time. If you have any questions, contact us.